Best French Mortgage are the independent French mortgage experts
We will arrange your mortgage on the best terms and at the best rates, with current rates starting from just 2.10%: Click here for the latest rates.
Because we are independent mortgage brokers we can offer you a complete range of mortgage products:
- Interest only mortgages
- Capital repayment mortgages
- Fixed rate, variable rate or capped interest rate mortgages
- Equity release, re-finance and post purchase mortgages
- Mortgage terms from 6 to 30 years
- Max mortgage LTV (Loan to Value) of 100% for French residents and 85% for French non-residents
Because we work with the leading French banks and international mortgage lenders we can save you money by getting you the best mortgage terms. What’s more we can save you even more money because we charge no dossier fees or other mortgage arrangement fees.
5 Reasons to get your Euro mortgage through Best French Mortgage
- The best and most personalised mortgage service – Click here to read what our clients said about us in 2012 and 2011
- The best mortgage for your individual circumstance over the life of the mortgage, not just the French mortgage with the best headline rate.
- We charge you no fees, so you get the best and most personal mortgage service AND you save money.
- We provide same day French mortgage quotations, so if you’ve found a property or are just leaving on your house hunting trip you will know immediately how much your mortgage will cost per month.
- We can arrange same day pre-approval, so if you’ve found the perfect property and have made an offer to buy or have signed a purchase agreement (compromis de vente) we can ensure a mortgage decision within the 7 day cooling off period.
Save Money With Best French Mortgage
By placing your mortgage through us you will not only benefit from our truly personal and professional mortgage service, but we can save you hundreds of Euros in unnecessary dossier and arrangement fees. Our competitors’ mortgage arrangement fees may not sound much as a percentage of your mortgage, but on a typical €160,000 mortgage they’re going to add between €400 to €5,600 to your costs for absolutely no advantage to you.