Best French Mortgage
Best French Mortgage – Professional Independent Reliable
Because our current French mortgage rates start from as low as just 1.05% we have the very best rates.
We will always arrange French mortgages on the best terms therefore you get the best rates.
French mortgages products are available to finance your French property purchase with a minimum mortgage amount from as low as €75,000.
French property renovation mortgages are also available with a minimum mortgage amount as low as €75,000.
For French tax non-residents we can arrange an LTV of up to 85%.
We can arrange mortgages with an LTV of up to 100% for French tax residents.
Best French Mortgage are the leading independent, family run mortgage brokers therefore your best choice for ethical, professional advice.
We offer you the complete range of mortgage products from the whole market.
- Experienced – The banks recognise our experience as second to none. Since 2004 we have led the way with the most professional, expert and efficient personalised French mortgage service.
- Ethical – You will always get the best mortgage for your individual circumstance over the life of the mortgage. Why, because we never just select the mortgage with the best headline rate or the best broker commission.
- Cost-Effective – We charge you no fees so you save money whilst also benefitting from the best and most personal service in the French mortgage market.
- Fast – Same day quotations are our standard. If you’ve found a property or are just leaving on your house hunting trip you will know immediately how much your mortgage will cost.
- Efficient – Same day pre-approval is our standard. If you’ve found the perfect property and have signed a purchase agreement (compromis de vente) we will get you a mortgage decision within the 10 day cooling off period.
- Personal – A highly experienced and professional named individual, not a commission driven salesman in a call centre, will handle your enquiry – and that’s guaranteed.
- Reliable – We are an English based family business therefore we are duly registered with the Bank of England Prudential Regulation Authority.