Best French Mortgage Customer Charter
Our Customer Charter is very simple and applies to all our brands:
- Rule 1 – We will never charge for work for which we receive a bank commission.
- Rule 2 – We will process your mortgage enquiry with the minimum delay, and begin processing your enquiry the same day or next working day if it arrives on a weekend or public holiday. We have set ourselves the target of providing you with a mortgage quotation within two working days of receipt.
- Rule 3 – We will advise you of all French tax and other financial incentives that are relevant to your circumstances and from which you could benefit. We can put you in contact with a specialist if your situation is particularly complex.
- Rule 4 – We will advise you as to the best legal arrangement for the financing of your purchase, taking into account the latest French and European legislation.
- Rule 5 – We will inform you of the complete range of mortgage protection insurance, including health and loss of employment, irrespective of insurer.
- Rule 6 – We will explain and if necessary clarify each and every term and condition of the mortgage offer we get for you.
- Rule 7 – We will use our best efforts to ensure that you are offered the best mortgage at the best rate available to you.
- Rule 8 – We will be on call to help and advise you from the time you take out your mortgage until the mortgage is finally repaid.
- Rule 9 – We will always act ethically and always work to further your best interests.
You might also find it useful to read:
Our UK Companies House Register Entry